Lisbon CineFest only
accepts entries on FilmFreeway
Standard submission fee for standard members.
This option allows FilmFreeway Gold member submitters to receive discounted pricing on submissions to the LCF
Submit here if you are enrolled at any recognizable film school. If you do so, we need to see proof of your student status in your profile.
1. The Filmmaker grants to the LCF a non-exclusive limited licence which permits the festival to screen the film to the public for the following purposes:
a. As part of the LisbonCineFest event.
b. At any other activity conducted or sponsored by the LCF for a period of 12 months after the conclusion of the 2021 competition.
These activities may include, but are not limited to:
i. Schools program events
ii. Educational seminars
iv. Community Outreach events
v. Touring Festivals
2. All the films must include English subtitles (unless the spoken language is English or Portuguese).
3. For student fees, it is mandatory the student status evidence (e.g copy of student card included in the project).
4. The LCF can use the trailer/teaser/film poster/stills or BTS of any submitted film for promotional purposes. For the winner projects, the authors undertake to provide in a timely manner the necessary elements to the organizers for the preparation of the event (crew photos, bio, etc.)
5. Entry fees are non-refundable unless they are covered by the submission protection option, according to the FilmFreeway terms.
6. The submitter cannot withdraw the film from the annual event after winning an annual award.
7. Productions completed in 2020/2021 and have not been released in Portugal yet will receive priority.
8) The Filmmaker is solely responsible for the content of the film and agrees that the film does not contain any content that may be construed as: libellous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, sexually, racially or ethnically offensive, intimidating, threatening, hateful, discriminatory or abusive.
By submitting your work, you agree that you meet the following points:
1. There are no legal actions, claims, demands or proceedings against the Film or the Filmmaker in respect of the Film.
2. The Filmmaker is the sole owner of the underlying project or has consent from all the respective film's owners.
3. All performers in the film have unconditionally consented by writing to the use of their performances in the Film.